Monday, December 6, 2010

11 Months

Isla is 11 months old today. Wow. She is so big. I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone... I think I say that every month, but it's 100% true. I feel as though I blinked and here she is: crawling, laughing, trying to stand all by herself, dancing, waving, kissing etc... it's just amazing. She has brought so so so much enjoyment to our lives and she becomes more fun every day. She has quite the little personality... always wanting to be around the action. She is a lot like me in that sense. She continues to look exactly like Cam but every now and then, I see a little me in her. The biggest thing this month is trying to stand... and SLOWLY trying to walk. We walks across furniture all the time and loves to walk with us... so maybe soon?? I can't say I am too eager for that to begin. Needless to say, she simply rocks our world.
first time sledding

mesmerized

playing in her house

us

beauty

There. A little dose of Isla....

No comments:

Post a Comment