Monday, December 6, 2010

Birthday Karaoke

This Friday, December 10th is my 26th Birthday (seriously, when did I get old?). But, alas, I won't be here to celebrate... I will be celebrating in VEGAS sans the baby with my amazing husband! Needless to say, I wanted to do a little something with my girlfriends... so we decided upon Karaoke. Thanks to my amazing sister in law Nicole for planning such an epic event. With a few close girlfriends, we ate and sang the night away with some amazing renditions of hits, such as: "Push It" by Salt-n-Peppa, "Big Butts" by Sir Mix a Lot, "Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover" by Sophie B. Hawkins, "Summer Lovin'" by the cast of Grease, "You Were Meant For Me" by... I dunno and others. Needless to say, it was a really fun evening filled with lots of laughs and lots of terrible singing. Haha. Here are some photos.

What birthday par-tay is not complete with out a birthday shot...

My gorgeous friends: Jennifer and Nicole (also my amazing sister in law)

Jennifer, Nicole, Jenelle and me. 

Damn....

They like big butts...

Maggie and Bree join us for some Summer Lovin.

It was such a fun fun fun night! Thanks girls for helping me celebrate the big 2-6. A memorable one indeed.






No comments:

Post a Comment