Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Anthro = Awesome

So, I started my new job last Saturday. What can I say? It felt strange saying "I am going to work" as it has been 13 months since I had a 'job' (don't get me wrong, being a stay at home mom is the hardest job out there). I still think it will take time adjusting to not having a free schedule all the time, but it is good for me. I thoroughly enjoyed my first 2 days and I think it will only get better from here. The girls all seem super great and it is really lovely to work with people who inspire you, compliment you and make you feel like part of the family! And of course, the clothes are amazing! I have already made some great purchases and I can't wait to make more! haha. If you are ever in the mall, come and see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment