Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lucky Number 7

May 14, 2005...

May 14, 2012


First off, I am just gonna say that Cam is sooooo hot. He is like a fine wine... getting better with age. I am a LUCKY woman. Yowsers.

Our special day was just that... special. Once again, Cam spoiled me with a beautiful skirt and tank top from my fave store (if you know me, you know where this is). He wrote me a beautiful card and his words absolutely warmed my heart. Momo came over to watch our girls and we went to the Melting Pot for dinner! We had an absolutely amazing time filled with great conversation, nostalgic memories, good food, delicious wine and the best company I could ever ask for. 

Cam is hands down the most amazing man. Ever. He is thoughtful, inspiring, encouraging, motivating, supportive, responsible, hard-working, dedicated, loving, sincere, genuine, gentle and an absolutely incredible father! I thank God daily for the man he has blessed me with. I am honored and privileged to spend the rest of my life by his side. He is absolutely my better half. As challenging as our marriage has been at times, we have overcome these obstacles... stronger and better for it. Our love continues to grow and strengthen and I look forward to 70 more years with him!

1 comment: