Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy 6 Month Birthday Annie-Roo!

Wow! It's hard to believe that six months ago today, Annie was mere hours old. I know I say this all the time but time SERIOUSLY flies and I feel like having kids just perpetuates that. Another six months goes by, and we are celebrating a one year birthday! Yikes! I must soak up every last baby minute I get... it could be my last chance (I hope not... but I gotta wear down Cam).

Annie's 6 month shots are on the 29th, so I will post some stats then. But she seems to be around the 50th percentile for height, weight and head circumference. All in all, a proportional child (unlike Isla who was around the 40th percentile for h&w but the 95th for head). She is soooo beautiful (*biased, I know), and I feel my heart melt just a little more every time I look into her 'disney' eyes. She is a delightful baby (no teeth yet though... it could ALL change), who giggles and laughs and cuddles and chills. Annie and Isla already have a bond... equally admiring each other. I pray this continues to develop & strengthen as they get older. Here are her most recent pics!







No comments:

Post a Comment