Monday, June 10, 2013

Top 5 Things I'm Loving Right Now...

(No, I am not going to talk about how it has been a month since my last blog post).

1. Training: This is a no brainer but I AM IN LOVE with training (nerdy, right?) I finished my 8 week session with my trainer 2 weeks ago and I nearly cried. Eight weeks with him was an invaluable experience for me. I learned so much from him (and I feel as though I just grazed the surface of what he could teach me). I now walk into a weight room and fluently lift... I know what to do and how to do it... properly! I have noticed a significant change in my body and I have never been happier! I was once a cardio girl but this girl is now focused on strength and conditioning... with some cardio thrown in there for good measure. I am just so incredibly passionate about fitness and overall health. It's both wonderful and incredibly geeky. (And just to show you how geeky I am, I have started a journal where I am recording all of my workouts - what I do, what I lift, sets & reps etc... WHO AM I??)


(I chose this picture of The Rock as a representation of 'training': not only is he incredibly jacked, he is also extremely dedicated and disciplined in his workouts... and a bit of a sex pot.. just sayin').

2. Jason Derulo - (officially hanging my head in shame). His new song "Take Me to the Other Side" is totally my jam right now. It's on my workout playlist... and my dinner making playlist, and my bath playlist, and my doing anything playlist. I even purchased a few of his other ones. Scoff if you wish.


3. Adams Natural Crunch Peanut Butter - I eat a jar a week. Enough said.


4. Michelle Chamuel - She is one of the top 5 contestants left on The Voice this season and I love her. She is the only remaining member of Team Usher and the two of them together is magical. If she wins, I will just be over the moon! She is incredibly talented and seems like such a kind soul. If she comes out with an album, I would buy it with enthusiasm... and truth be told, I RARELY feel that way about any contestant on any music show. She's a winner!


5. My kids - Because they are just the cutest, most precious, most significant things in my life and they bring me so much joy (and frustration) and enrich my life beyond words. I love them.

* best picture of Annie to date *

bug catching

There you have it. 


1 comment:

  1. Uhh, if I remember correctly, you DID cry the last time you saw your trainer... ;)
    Also, I love your girls, and LOVE that picture of Annie.

    ReplyDelete